Dead by Daylight has a bunch of currencies to acquire to buy or unlock various stuff in the game. Auric Cells are one of the premium currencies in the game which can be used to unlock characters and their customization items. It is not an easy currency to accumulate hence the players are wondering how to get Auric Cells in Dead by Daylight on both the Mobile and PC versions.
For the PC version of Dead by Daylight, you can only get Auric Cells by purchasing them from the in-game store. In the Mobile version of the game, you can get Auric Cells by completing Daily/Weekly Challenges, as Login Rewards, opening Mystery Boxes, and Prestige your characters.
Auric Cells are the building blocks of the Realms of The Entity, they make up everything that manifests itself in the Realms, except for the Characters.
Very little is known of The Entity’s biological workings and the exact purpose of the Auric Cell still eludes me. There are nevertheless strong correlations to be made between the Cell and The Entity’s faculty to shape the world that imprisons us. Are they the primordial building blocks to everything we see within The Fog? Can we harness their power?~ Vigo’s Notebook: “The Real Enemy”
Auric Cells are one of 6 in-game currencies in Dead by Daylight. It is primarily the Player’s Store currency. They are used to purchase Characters and Customization Items in the in-game Store. Auric Cells can generally only be acquired by purchasing them through the in-game Store. You can also use the Auric Cells to buy the Premium Track of the Rift.
The Premium Track of The Rift (i.e. Dead by Daylight’s Battlepass) has to be purchased for the price of 1,000 Auric Cells to be able to unlock its content. However, those Auric Cells can be returned if you manage to complete the Rift, by reaching Level 70, as the Premium Track also features Auric Cell packs.
Related: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Dead by Daylight
Auric Cells On PC Version
For the PC version of Dead by Daylight, you need to buy Auric Cells packs from the store using real money:
- Open the Store in Dead by Daylight.
- Click the Auric Cell Packs tab.
- Choose one cell pack and press the “Buy” button.
Auric Cells are available in 6 different Packs in the Store:
|500 Auric Cells||$5|
|1100 Auric Cells includes a +10% Bonus||$10|
|2250 Auric Cells includes a +12.5% Bonus||$20|
|4025 Auric Cells includes a +15% Bonus||$35|
|6000 Auric Cells includes a +20% Bonus||$50|
|12500 Auric Cells includes a +25% Bonus||$100|
Related: How to Unlock Your FPS in Dead By Daylight
Auric Cells On Mobile Version
On the Mobile version of Dead by Daylight, you can get this currency for free in multiple ways:
- Just like Iridescent Shards, Dead by Daylight Mobile grants the player Auric Cells upon progressing their Player Account Level.
- You can complete Daily Rituals, both as a Killer and Survivor for some Auric Cells. New Daily Rituals are generated once a day, and you can have up to three active events at a time. There are also Weekly Rituals. Even though they are more challenging, they come with better rewards.
- You can complete the Daily challenges which reward 5 Auric Cells. 5 (Auric Cells from Dailies) x 7 Days + 5 (Auric Cells from Weeklies) = 40 Auric Cells per week.
- The basic method is to complete the Tutorial. By going through the tutorial, you receive 150 Auric Cells, which is a quick and easy way to get this currency.
- Another way to get free Auric Cells is through Login Rewards. On rare occasions, players can receive between 20 and 50 Auric Cells by logging in consecutive days in a given period.
- Collecting Super Mystery Boxes is another way of acquiring Auric Cells. Admittedly, getting Cells from these is extremely rare, and you usually only get between 5 and 20 of them. You can also watch ads to unlock free Mystery Boxes that will reward you 50 Auric Cells maximum.
Prestige your characters is also a great way to collect Auric Cells. Once you reach level 50, you can prestige your Characters to receive a cosmetic piece and Auric Cells. This might be the best method since you can do it on any character. The only downside is that you lose all the perks and unlockables in your inventory. You can Prestige a total of 3 times per character.
Depending on how many times your prestige your character, here’s how many Auric Cells you can obtain:
- One Prestige – 10 Auric Cells
- Two Prestiges – 20 Auric Cells
- Three Prestiges – 30 Auric Cells
Auric Cells are easily acquired by multiple means in the Mobile version of Dead by Daylight. The PC version, on the other hand, does require you to cough up some money. The premium currency does unlock many characters and customization items, so if you are a hardcore fan of Dead by Daylight then get ready to open up your wallets.