In Fallout 76, the Survival Tent is an essential piece of gear for your journeys in the untamed Appalachian region. The issue is that, even though the tent is available, there are no clear instructions in the game on how to place it. Well, not to worry! Everything you need to know is explained in this detailed guide.
You can place a Survival Tent by following these steps:
- Use the D-Pad on your controller to access the Favorites’ Menu
- Press Triangle (PlayStation) or Y (On Xbox) and Select the Tent
- Locate and Place the tent on a flat surface, Press X (PlayStation) or A (Xbox) to confirm and deck
And there we have it, folks, it’s that easy to place a Survival Tent in Fallout 76. Although we recognize that most of you would like a little more detail regarding the benefits of Survival Tents and any other caveats that you should be aware of. In that case, we urge you to keep reading on to find out more!
How to Place a Survival Tent in Fallout 76?
Despite the initial push-back, fans have begun to grow warmer toward Fallout 76. The players had criticized the expansive wasteland’s emptiness since the game’s release. Traveling across the Appalachian wilderness would be quicker and more enjoyable if a mobile base of operations could be established.
Now, players can set up portable tent structures called Survival Tents in practically any place in the virtual environment. They serve as helpful fast-travel locations that players may need to visit quickly. To move around the environment more simply, players can construct their location in the space between in-game checkpoints.
Setup the Survival Tent
Once you have the Survival Tent, you can set it up wherever you like as long as it won’t block any existing structures. On Xbox One and PlayStation 4, click up on the D-pad to access the favorites menu, then press Y or Triangle to choose your Survival Tent.
After that, unlike your CAMP, you may put your Survival Tent wherever in your immediate vicinity as long as there are no obstacles in the way.
Contrary to the settings of the CAMP, you are free to relocate your survival tent if you decide you want to change where you’ve placed it. It is important to keep in mind, nevertheless, that the Survival Tent cannot be positioned inside or next to your ordinary CAMP. We would suggest placing these apart for ease of travel as they can both be reached quickly and easily for free.
- Players need to subscribe to Fallout 1st to obtain the Survival Tent.
- The D-pad can be pressed on the controller to access the Favorite’s Menu
- Press Triangle (on Playstation Controller) or Y (On Xbox controller) the Select the Tent.
- After placing on a flat surface, the players should press X or A, respectively, to confirm and deck.
- The favorites menu can be used again to move the tent elsewhere.
How to Acquire the Survival Tent in Fallout 76?
You do not immediately receive the Survival Tent when Fallout 76 starts. First, you must sign up for Fallout 1st to get this helpful item. You may join up for this monthly membership service, which also includes a long number of extras that will help you in the barren regions of Appalachia.
After that, you will immediately receive the Survival Tent. The Atomic Shop has extra Survival Tents available for purchase. While some are bought with Atoms, Survival Tents have occasionally been handed out for free by Bethesda, so players should keep an eye out for them.
Contents of a Survival Tent
The Survival Tent in Fallout 76 contains the following items:
- Sleeping Box
- Cooking Station
- Stash Box
Each of these items is vital if you want to survive in the harsh wasteland of Fallout 76. And managing them properly can mean the difference between life and death.
Related: Here are the Best Perks in Fallout 4
Restrictions and Limitations While Placing Survival Tents
Once you have your Survival Tent, it is quite important to know where precisely to place it. This is because there are various restrictions and limitations when it comes to using the Survival Tent, and you can’t just prop it up anywhere. Rather it’s important to be cognizant of the conditions of that particular location.
Two of the major Restrictions and Limitations to placing the Survival Tent are as follows:
- You are not allowed to position the Survival Tent too close to your C.A.M.P. It is free to swiftly go to your Survival Tent, therefore you should put it somewhere else nonetheless. It becomes an easy method for players to access the location where the Survival Tent is placed.
- Your Survival Tent cannot be made to cross over another item. This may apply to objects like trees and automobiles that ordinarily vanish when anything is placed on them. This is why the Survival Tent should be placed on an empty or vacant, flat surface.
Multiplayer Benefits of the Survival Tent
Other than the benefit of Single-Player fast traveling, these Survival Tents have a benefit to a team or Multiplayer fans, as well. Once these tents are in place, teams may make the game considerably faster to go through by quickly moving to each other’s tents.
Additionally, users on the same server can use the features of other players’ Survival Tents, although they are not accessible via quick travel.
Players who have tried playing the Banjo for over 30 seconds know this, but for the other players, it is important to know that playing the instrument is beyond Leisure. Playing this instrument for long enough allows the player to become Well Tuned which sets forth an effect for the players.
The Survival Tent is a very important asset in the game and every player should have it and know how to use it. It not only helps in rejuvenating the character through rest and food but also aids in fast gameplay. Hope this guide helped. Till next time! Ciao.