Monster Hunter: Rise has some neat customization features and armor sets to choose from but then again, it would’ve been a nice feature if you could go back and change your gender or the finer details like hair eyes, and nose. And now you can! But there’s a catch. Read on to find out what it is and how you can change your gender in Monster Hunter: Rise!
Yes, you can change your gender in Monster Hunter: Rise by going to Kamura Village. Talk to Sinri, the Mailman. Go to the E-Shop. Select the One Free Character Edit Voucher Deal. Click on Addons to load the Voucher. Quit to the Main Menu. Click Continue and select Y to edit your character.
How To Change Your Gender in Monster Hunter: Rise?
The main shindig happens in Kamura Village where you have to chat up the courier. You’ll be given a Character Edit Voucher. The first one is free. Albeit subsequent Character Edit Vouchers cost $2.99. For a well-requested feature, CAPCOM didn’t skimp out on the opportunity to cash out.
- Head over to the Main Village Hub to find Sinri, the Mailman.
- Interact with them and you’ll be given a plethora of options.
- Select the E-Shop feature if you’re on a Nintendo Switch and navigate down to the Character Edit Voucher.
- Once you acquire it, navigate to the addon option and select it to load the Character Edit Voucher.
- Exit the game and head to the main menu.
- Select Continue to boot back into the game.
- Now, you’ll be greeted with the Character Edit Option.
- Press Y to Edit Your Character.
- Select Type 1 for Male and Type 2 for Female.
That’s pretty much all you need to do to change your skin color, gender, and the finer details of your character in Monster Hunter: Rise, but one free voucher and a $2.99 price tag seem like an unneeded micro-transaction. If it’s a one-time thing, then you’re good to go.