The Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has proven to be a massive love letter to this treasured franchise. From the insane numbers of playable iconic characters to the plethora of recognizable locations this game has it all and will satisfy even the most hardcore of the fans. Though the game has a childish appeal with the whole Lego theme, the fact that it encompasses each generation of the mainline movies will surely tickle the fancy of veteran enthusiasts.
You can unlock the Steadfast by encountering it in the space section of some specific planets, mentioned below, and space fighting it after which you can board it to commence the takeover of the Capital ship. Once you have defeated the boss on it and taken over you can buy it for future personal use for 3,000,000 Studs.
And with any Lego game, the basic gameplay loop is to gather the various collectibles it has to offer and as these have the Star Wars coating on them many people will likely be scurrying to get their hands on their favorite pieces of memorabilia.
This game also has those insanely ginormous Capital Ships to collect too! Yes, your lifelong dream to commandeer the Death Star is getting true in this game. In this article, we will be discussing how you can get access to and buy The Steadfast Capital Ship in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
The Steadfast – Encounter
In order to get the chance to buy this capital ship, you need to first find and defeat it. As it is one of the ships featured in the sequel trilogy the ship’s encounter is only available in the sequel planets’ space i.e.:
You need to roam the space of the planet you chose and start getting into space battles with other empire ships scattered in this space zone. Fighting and defeating enough of these ships will trigger the Steadfast capital ship encounter. Though keep in mind there is a bug being reported by players where the ship doesn’t spawn regardless, so hopefully, it works for you or the game is patched soon.
The Steadfast – Takeover
Once this behemoth enters the space your objective is to defeat the other ships that are protecting it along with taking out the turrets that are all over the outer hull of the Capital ship. There aren’t many of these two targets to defeat and as soon as you are done here you will be prompted to access the interior and take over the ship.
The interior section has multiple types of progressive missions to complete:
- In the hangar area, you will be taking out waves of Stormtroopers and some turrets. Keep on the lookout for any key card that may drop from some Stormtrooper and if you find it, take it to the marked locked door obstructed by some fire.
- When you enter this door you are tasked with making your way to the Captain’s quarters and the corridors will be filled with enemies that you have to mow your way forward.
- At the end of the corridor fight, you will have to use C3PO to hack into a terminal and use a turret to destroy generators to open the door to the Captain.
- The Captain is a normal boss fighting with accompanying troops. You can easily take them out without much hassle. Defeating her will reveal that this was the fake captain and the real one is in the hangar area.
- Get back to the hangar and you will see the real Captain getting in an AT-ST and you will have to fight this vehicular boss now. The only easy way to take it out is by throwing your Lightsaber at it and chipping its health slowly, or using a blaster character to shoot it from cover.
Once the boss is defeated you will be presented with the option to buy the Steadfast Capital Ship for 3,000,000 studs. If you don’t have that kind of money on you right at the moment then you can always buy it later with the Holoprojector. So farm away and buy this monster of a ship. You can roam it freely once you possess it.