The world of Lost Ark is exceptionally expansive. With a range of raiding options, you will rarely experience boredom, and the guardian raids are a prime example. They let you and your teammates encounter several challenges and grant high-quality rewards in exchange.
The game recommends joining these raids as a group. However, a freak of nature such as you might be thinking about soloing the raid. An avid MMO player can give you incentives for tracking down and defeating these creatures solo. While we respect that sentiment, it is better if you don’t.
The Guardian Raids can be done solo in Lost Ark without dying. However, challenging higher levels with your party can yield much better loot. Therefore, going solo is not the play unless you want to set a personal milestone.
The difficulty bumps significantly once you set foot on your solo journeys. Therefore, it is better to know how a guardian raid works to understand the ins and outs.
Guardian Raids in Lost Ark
It is a raid boss-themed event that challenges you to track the boss Guardian to defeat it. There are five difficulty variations, each with its own set of challenges. There are a total of 15 Raids to conquer, and much like every other MMO game, there is a lot of raid content to explore.
Guardian Raids: Levels
Below are the difficulty variations of guardian raids, each with its own item level requirement.
|Guardian Raid Level 1||Guardian Raid Level 2||Guardian Raid Level 3||Guardian Raid Level 4||Guardian Raid Level 5|
|Ur’nil Level 302+||Chromanium Level 460+||Dark Legoros Level 802+||Frost Helgaia Level 960+||Heavy Armor Nacrasena Level 1302+|
|Lumerus Level 340+||Nacrasena Level 500+||Helgaia Level 840+||Lava Chromanium Level 1000+||Igrexion Level 1325+|
|Icy Legoros Level 380+||Flame Fox Yoho Level 540+||Calventus Level 880+||Lenavos Level 1000+||Night Fox Yoho Level 1355+|
|Vertus Level 420+||Tytalos Level 580+||Achates Level 920+||Alberhastic Level 1090+||Velgnos Level 1385+|
Guardian Raid: Rewards
Successful completion can grant you valuable rewards. Guardian raids are a great way of farming jewelry and engravings. With that said, here are all the rewards:
- Raid Tier 1: (All T1) Jewelry, Stone Fragments, Ability Stones, Class Engraving Books (Uncommon and Rare), Galewind Rune (Uncommon)
- Raid Tier 2: (All T1) Jewelry, Stone Fragments, Ability Stones, Class Engraving Books (Uncommon and Rare), Galewind Rune (Rare)
- Raid Tier 3: (All T2) Jewelry, Stones, Ability Stones, Class Engraving Books (Rare and Epic), Galewind Rune (Rare)
- Raid Tier 4: (All T2) Jewelry, Stones, Ability Stones, Class Engraving Books (Rare and Epic), Galewind Rune (Epic)
- Raid Tier 5: (All T3) Jewelry, Stones, Ability Stones, Class Engraving Books (Epic and Legendary), Galewind Rune (Epic)
All in all, soloing a guardian boss will grant you bonus rewards. However, pulling this off will take more time, effort, and skill. Rather than going for a solo Tier 1, it is better to form a party for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 conquest and vice versa.