Hogwarts Legacy lets you live out the wizarding lifestyle in remarkable detail. Anything that is involved in becoming a master wizard, you will be doing in this game. This includes crafting and finding magical potions that give you all kinds of powers and perks. But what if your inventory is overrun by these potions? Can you even sell potions in Hogwarts Legacy?
Unfortunately, you cannot sell potions in Hogwarts Legacy. You can sell other types of items like gear and creatures you capture but not potions. Use them with liberty as you will be stuck with these tonics.
Can You Have Multiple Characters in Hogwarts Legacy?
Potions in Hogwarts Legacy
Potion brewing and consumption are essential traits of any wizard. As soon as your semester at Hogwarts begins, you will be enrolled in Professor Aesop Sharp’s potion class. Here you will learn the importance of potions and the techniques of brewing/crafting your own potions.
Potions provide all sorts of magical benefits to a wizard. From the basic healing potions to advanced potions that let you conjure a storm around you which assists you in combat. Some of the benefits you can get from potions are:
- Wiggenweld Potion: A potion that aids in healing and restores a bit of the drinker’s health. It can be brewed at a potion station.
- Edurus Potion: A potion that enhances the drinker’s defense by converting them with durable rocky skin.
- Focus Potion: Reduces the drinker’s spell cooldowns.
- Felix Felicis Potion: Use this potion to reveal gear chests on the mini-map for one in-game day, great for when you are exploring Hogwarts and other areas.
- Invisibility Potion: The drinker turns invisible, causing enemies to immediately lose sight of them – the drinker is then imperceptible for a period of time.
- Maxima Potion: Increases the drinker’s spell damage for a limited amount of time.
- Thunderbrew: Creates a storm around the drinker which will stun and damage and damage nearby enemies.
Utilizing the right potion at the right time can turn the tide of some battles in your favor. These things are a very important addition to your arsenal and shouldn’t be ignored.
When Do You Get A Mount in Hogwarts Legacy?
Can You Sell Potions?
Every merchant in Hogwarts Legacy has the option to sell items. You can sell your unwanted gear and even the animals you have captured along your journey. This is a good way to make a quick buck and get rid of useless items taking up valuable space in your inventory.
However, the same can not be said about potions. There is no way of selling potions in Hogwarts Legacy. There is no special merchant who can take these brews off your hand in exchange for a few coins. You can buy potion recipes and potions themselves but you can’t sell t
These potions will stay in your inventory until you consume them. So generally a good tip is to use them liberally instead of storing them for later use. Also, craft only the amount you need, and don’t overdo it. You will be finding them out in the world as well so always have room in your inventory for these.
Potions provide a lot of utility and you should consume them often. Sadly, you can not become a rich wizard by starting a potion-selling business on the side. Craft only as you need and gulp them down without worry. You’ll find plenty of them and this mechanic in the game shouldn’t require you to be frugal.