If you’re someone who’s completed the main storyline of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands chances are that you now have the Chaos Chamber mode unlocked. Whilst going through Featured Runs in the Chaos Chamber you might have noticed glowing symbols appearing on the walls or ground. And if you’re confused about what they mean then do not fret, because this guide will explain just that.
The Mystery symbols that appear, after you have completed all enemy encounters in a Featured Run of the Chaos Chamber mode, are runes that activate a mini-puzzle that you must solve. After you solve that puzzle you can access three unique secret bosses depending on the color of the rune puzzle you activated and solved. You can access these fights by entering the Red Portal at the end of the run.
- Green Symbol: Barkenstein, Keeper of Nature
- Yellow Rune: Bunnidhogg, Keeper of the Sands
- Blue Rune: Gloopathoth, Keeper of the Abyss
The puzzles themselves can be quite challenging to wrap your head around if you’re just getting into the endgame for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. We have some tips and tricks to help you not only find these symbols, but also to solve them.
You might be interested in: Best 5 Weapons In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands (Post-Hotfix)
What do the Mystery symbols mean?
As we explained earlier the symbols themselves are activate-able runes or sigils. These symbols have a glow to them so that they can be easily identified by you even from afar. The symbols can usually be found after completing a Featured Run within the Chaos Chamber.
Once the rune, or sigil, has been activated it immediately initiates a mini-puzzle that you can solve. This usually is indicated by a wisp made of energy being launched to a location in the area around you. It is this location where the wisp has landed that you can approach in order to start your puzzle.
Each puzzle is unique and based on two important factors. The first is the color of the symbol or sigil itself. This color indicates which secret boss can be accessed upon completing the puzzle itself. The second important factor is that each puzzle is a sneak-peak into one of the mechanics of the boss it corresponds to. Thus allowing you to gain some much-needed insight into the bosses’ attack pattern before the battle with it even begins.
How to complete the Yellow Symbol Puzzle?
After completing a Chaos Chamber run there will a voice that will call out to you. It is recommended that you look around when this occurs and you might find in your immediate vicinity a Yellow symbol that appears similar to the one showcased in the picture above. Approach the symbol and you will have a prompt pop-up that says you can Activate the symbol. This initiates the puzzle. You will be provided three opportunities to successfully complete the puzzle. The method for successfully completing the Yellow symbol puzzle is as follows:
- Upon being triggered the symbol will eject a yellow wisp that will travel away from your location.
- Follow the yellow colored wisp and you find a large rock
- Shoot the rock till it explodes
- Once the rock has broken a yellow glowing sphere will emerge
- The sphere shoots a beam of light that rotates like a Lighthouse
- You must shoot and destroy the sphere of light
- Avoid the light or else you will fail the puzzle.
- Traverse through the Red Portal at the end of the run in order to fight the secret boss.
Yellow Symbol Secret Boss?
The Secret Boss you can find after completing the Yellow Symbol puzzle is Bunnidhogg, Keeper of the Sands.
How to complete the Green Symbol Puzzle?
Similar to the Yellow symbol you will hear a voice calling to you upon completing the Chaos Chamber run, and you can find the Green Symbol nearby. You will be given three opportunities to complete the puzzle just like before. And do so successfully you must do the following:
- Trigger the Green Symbol and follow the green wisp that emerges
- The green wisp will land and form a mushroom
- Jump on the mushroom
- After a short delay three spores will shoot out
- You are required to shoot the spores in order
- You can find out which spores to shoot first by the purple glow to them
- In this manner you must shoot all the spores before the touch the ground
- These spores come out of the mushroom in 3 difficulties
- Once all the spores are shot down you can now access the secret boss.
Green Symbol Secret Boss?
The Secret Boss you can find after completing the Blue Symbol puzzle is Barkenstein, Keeper of Nature.
How to complete the Blue Symbol Puzzle?
After completing a Chaos Chamber you will hear a mysterious voice call out to you. Look for the Blue symbol on either a wall or on the ground. Activate the symbol to begin the puzzle. You will be given three opportunities to complete the puzzle. In order to complete the puzzle you must do the following:
- Follow the Blue Wisp that will be released from the symbol
- You will find an area with a dark void and 3 blue orbs.
- You will find a larger orb some distance away
- Initiate the puzzle by stepping into the dark void
- A small blue orb will begin following you
- Guide the smaller orb to the larger orb
- Make sure the smaller orb does not touch the surrounding area or objects, or else you will fail the puzzle.
- Once the smaller orb reaches the larger orb, shoot the smaller orb.
- Both orbs will explode
- You now have access to the secret boss.
Blue Symbol Secret Boss?
The Secret Boss you can find after completing the Blue Symbol puzzle is Gloopathoth, Keeper of the Abyss.
You might also enjoy: How Do You Unlock The Developer Room in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?
The Final Challenge
If you manage to defeat all three of the above-mentioned bosses in one run then you can unlock the final battle against the 4th secret Chaos Chamber boss. This boss is called the Maker which is Tiny Tina herself in an astral form. The fight is incredibly tough and will require players to hone their skills and utilize the best build they can muster.
That’s all we’ve got for what those glowing mystery symbols mean in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. If you have any further questions or pointers, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments below. Till next time! Ciao.